Monday, July 17, 2006

!!!RAIN RAIN COME AGAIN!!!

after a verrry long wait... here comes the rain!!!!blissful, silent but strong.... my lovely rain!!!!!the entire time of its absence... i just cursed n cursed d heavens as they showed only the clouds... but didnt let them to pour on us....oh how much the heavens teased us....so much so...
that i had started to make beleive that we ddnt need rain....
n ya... i had some pretty good reasons as well...

when it rains....
  • the gutters start overflowing,
  • B.S.E.S wires have to go through some short circuit,
  • water supply becomes worse,
  • roads get blocked,
  • cars get water-logged,
  • new potholes are born!!!!

wow!!

an amazing list.... along with that we have the very current news on mumbai....poor mumbai all blocked up because of the stupid rain....the clever govt. too isnt safe from the rains... all the flaws in the govt.'s work shows when it rains...
but then the moment it started to rain.... all this BIG list just vanished from my mind

!!POOF!!

i suddenly saw those beautiful flowers decorating their plants....which i had ignored all the while i was cursing the rain...i suddenly started to sing a looong forgotten song which i loved... my first song in many days as well...the noise around me was suddenly muted... n wow...

am i in bliss or what??


i dont really care... whether it will rain the entire time or not...whether it will ruin my sister's weddin or not.... or ne of those after effects...at this moment my heart's singin verry loudly with joy...

n i just want to dance to its beats!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ab ke Saawan Aise Barse?!!!! hehehehe .. n thn amidst the beauty o the rain u spoke to me also...so i guess it IS pure Bliss!!!

luuurveeee,
jerry(too lazy to sign in wid my name)

About Me

a wanderer.. drifting from space to space.. no fixed abode... wind my friend.. wanders with me from place to place!!