Friday, December 23, 2011

Its good to be home, not moving at all, dreaming of the life that has passed me by.
Its good to be home, doing nothing at all, dreaming of a life that I'd like to come by.


Its good to slow down, once in a while.
Capture the moments that would never come by.

Stand a while, by my side.
See through me eyes my joys and my hopes.
Feel the wet tears going down my face,
Do nothing to wipe them, just hold me a while.

I've seen a lot, heard more than I can,
The heat of the hatred and the cold of envy.
I've felt them all, all alone standing here,
Come here right with me and wipe them away.

Take me away, away from all,
In a place where time will not run away.
Take me home, where I can be,
Be everything I wanted and wish to be.

No comments:

About Me

a wanderer.. drifting from space to space.. no fixed abode... wind my friend.. wanders with me from place to place!!