Friday, September 26, 2008

The Liability

I breathe, I sacrifice,
I see, I die;
I live a life full of moderations
I wish to die uncompromised.

Isn't the lack of wings enough?
Or the lack of divinity fill our fill?
Why then do we need to prove our mortality
Through compromises and through sin?

My mother says, she says it all.
Silences are powerful, "Don't burst into giggles!!"
Oh! How did my days of games
Got washed away in a bath of blood!

Is it me? Or is it her?
Who dwells in me,
Surrounds and suffocates me,
I gasp for breath endlessly.

Not to worry, I'll soon realise,
One day, I promise I'll learn by heart
That I'm Me, me is She, she is Her,
And Her is me.

3 comments:

Medhavi said...

I think its a phase wen we start recognizing that there are different facets resting wthin us. N the sooner u recognize these, is better cz there comes a testing time wen u need to know which facet of u shd face wt situation.. know wt i mean?!

porche911 said...

i was not aware of this facet of yours. there seems that there is a more profound and deep side ot this bubbly little lady!! keep it up.

Moitreyee said...

medhavi... when have i ever known what you mean.... its always a hit n trial for me!!!..... but maybe this time i do.... :)

and well... bubbly me!!! is a new revelation to me as well... thanks!!

About Me

a wanderer.. drifting from space to space.. no fixed abode... wind my friend.. wanders with me from place to place!!