Monday, April 02, 2007

---Undefined---

i knew, wen i ws born,
i had a feeling, i ws surrounded,
warm like a blanket,soft like feathers,
assuring, through my mother.

i learnt pretty soon,
i'm capablecapable of recieving, of spreading,
with a smile, with a kiss,
with one word, with nothing at all.

age of innocence faded away,
left behind a lesson for life,
a dark alley is always dangerous,
but darkness is not.

light comes becuase its dark,
enveloping me, protecting me,
pinching me, biting me,
strangling me till i breath no more.

i try to run away,
haunting shadows on the wall,
i find myself in the dark alley again,
scared i run, just to find a friend hidden.

what is it?
protects me to kill me?
i know i'm not alone,
the world's with me.

some say it sets them free,
some see happiness through it,
some die for it, some live for love,
i, i see life...

2 comments:

Medhavi said...

hmmm...purely Gothic! figure out fr yrselfff wt dat means!

lone star said...

well..well ..sweetie ...u have actually written smthing that needs millions of critics hounding over the lines and words ..hah..so bent on makng english honours a more difficult job ..or infact the "DARK ALLEY"..jus kidding ..nice blog

About Me

a wanderer.. drifting from space to space.. no fixed abode... wind my friend.. wanders with me from place to place!!