Wednesday, March 15, 2006

SOME PEOPLE LAUGH AND SOME PEOPLE CRY


(borrowed from my text)


!!HOLI!! Yay!!! fun in life (borrowed from sona)
luks like am borrowin a lot nowadays.. what else to do.. after my phone(pyaaru) got stolen
am shuttlin between dad's n di's phones to check my msgs (sniff!!)
UDHAAR KI ZINDAGI HAI BHAISAAB!!
well one SAD incedent.. otherwise alls sooo well in life..
wanted 2 copy n paste medhavi's post on our farewell play... mann was it fun or was it FUNNN!!!
still cnt beleive i did d whole BIGB nGABBAR thingi.... ws in a terrible state... thnks to my frnds n LAKSHYA n also a bit to Enigma.. dey were soooo gud n suppportive.
as my ego wont let me thank dem face to face.. (cnt help it.. am a hard core LEO in d end)
i jst wanna thank all of LAKSHYA (medzy, tanya-gave me hr phone to use!!, shaz-promised me a new phone??where r u shazia-hhh, vindee, priya-acted like my mum n got all d shoutings frm me-sorry, mansi n namita-n-shivika-though nt actively in Lakshya)
God. never gave thankyou's to soooo many ppl all at once n i did nt even win d OSCARS!!

guess its d HOLI hangover!! neways time to fasten d seatbelts all over again as exams once agn as our roadblock!!
college over for this session.. n was starting to feel d gloom of being widout my frnds.. jst den saw medhavi's blog's comments sectn.. n felt as if am back to d col union rum....
THANKS EBlogger!! wen i get d Oscar.. i'll dedicate it to u!!!!(sniff!!)

4 comments:

Medhavi said...

Changes happenin everywhere! Yr blog was the las place i'd xpect a Change!
however..yr thank u dsnt really mean much to me- Since u dont thank frends! :P Silly Billy..i mean Bunty!
do u realise u playd Big B and Chota B in the same play??? mann! it jus struckk me!
And my comemnt space is much mre fun than the Union Room- at least i like to belive so!
P.S- Aftr readin yr entry, i was wondering..how lng does the Bhang-effect stayy?? ;)

Luurve u...Muaah!

Medhavi said...

hey.. i left a comment..dunno y it isnt here...

but yea..i wd want to say "fun in life" is MY copyright! u hear?/ MINE! n tell Sonakshi that- i hpe she knws!
In my last comment- which i dont c in yr comment space for some reason, i had mentioned that Never in my life use those horrid, nasty words- thanks n al...

Also, was wondering... fr how long do the bhang effects last?? ;) lollzz!

luvvvv u!

Moitreyee said...

heehee
gud observation medhavi!!
well d comment thingy dat i ws tryin out sumthin.. dnt worry all's well now!!!
n ok i'll tell sonakshi abt d "fun in life"

ummmmmmm n bhang after effects can last............
to watever time u want it to last!!!!!
wotsay??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

a wanderer.. drifting from space to space.. no fixed abode... wind my friend.. wanders with me from place to place!!