Thursday, February 09, 2006

Soooooooo much happenin in life... still i sit down to write.... (after a ton of curses from vindee and medhavi) i have no words...(actually soo much dat i dont know which ones to write n which ones to filter out!!!!)
am still in the process of gettin my papers... so stillll not grounded... so am enjoyin my days before d doom!!!!!!
had a crazzy day today... instead of stayin at home n enjoyin life(read a nice slumber) went to south ex to HABIB's wid my friend... lured by the false hope of a free haircut!!
n wat??? as expected.... we went n ofcourse.. mission impossible failed...
so with dat.. we had one glass each of Bunta.. really funny for my friend as for her
Bunty(me) was havin a Bunta!!
well den wid one expensive haircut.... we came back sad n tired!!
gud adventure for a day!!!!
n again my mind has got a whirl of words.. no idea what to make of them... so i conclude...

1 comment:

Moitreyee said...

funny how NO ONE leaves any comment for me....
well no need to fear,
when i'm here..
me to d rescue!!!!!

About Me

a wanderer.. drifting from space to space.. no fixed abode... wind my friend.. wanders with me from place to place!!